125 Main Street
Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
A National Historic Landmark, built in 1770 and moved to its present
site in 1784. Regarded as the first, most authentically restored Creole house in the
nation. Accurately restored with the original 18th century furnishings, stockade fence,
frontier kitchen, living quarters, 18th century culinary and medicinal herb gardens and
grape arbor. Unquestionably the best-known house in the Middle Mississippi River Valley.
Open April-November. Admission includes house and garden tours.
Property of the
National Society of Colonial Dames.